Promotional items are everyday products, like bags, post it notes, or pens that are customized to with your logo and info on them. Your customers get a great product and you get free advertising with them walking around promoting your company and your message. Here are a few facts about Promotional items/Gifts.
- 85% of people who receive promotional products remember the advertiser.
- 58% of people keep promotional items for up to four years. Items such as coasters or cups can get up to 2,000 impressions before they are throw out.
- 73% of people use promotional product at least once a week.
- The earliest imprinted promotional product was first introduced in 1789. George Washington used Commemorative Buttons in his Presidential Campaign.
- 83% of consumers could recall an advertiser of a promotional product.
- Only 7% of consumers can recall the name of an advertiser after viewing a commercial on television.
- Finally, a study conducted by Microsoft and Starcom, research shows that 10-15% of adults between the ages of 17 and 35 go out of their way to dodge traditional advertising, branding them as “Ad Avoiders.”
Some of the most popular promotional items include
- Writing instruments
- Tote Bags
- Stress Balls
- Journals and sticky notes
- Lunch Bags
- Hats & Tee shirts
- Company Apparel
- Tech Accessories
- & Many more products
ASG Unlimited offers over a Million Promotional Products, check out our onsite catalog at https://asgunlimited.espwebsite.com/ Contact ASG Unlimited regarding your promotional ideas, Get a free estimate and design and/or layout. Experience what a full service marketing company, focused on you, is all about!